
Well, I am officially 26 now. Er, I guess as official as it gets for me since I do not know my real birth date due to being adopted. Anyway, I certainly don't feel older. I just wanted to share the awesome news that I did manage to get my new driver's license today and this is probably my biggest accomplishment lately so I am very happy. I hope many more will come over the course of the next few months. It went really smoothly, there wasn't a lot of traffic, no lines, I was in and out within 15 minutes. I rewarded myself with my favorite sandwich and salad at Panera. Yum :) I probably won't be doing much for my birthday but I will be able to relax knowing I got my license. :)

By kkaci at 2009-04-07

1 comment:
Hi
sorry its a bit late but well done on getting the license!
Post a Comment