1. I appreciate kissing. Kissing in general is just great but I am talking about the kissing that you can just get lost in. Passion driven kisses that make you lose track of time. That sort of kissing is hard not to appreciate.

2. Nature. There is something incredibly calming about being outside surrounded by nature. I love spring because everything is beginning to emerge and the colors are just vibrant and gorgeous.

By kkaci at 2008-03-24
3. Music. So much can be expressed through music. Some days it energizes me, puts me in a great mood. Other days, it's good to relieve stress or to just stretch out and relax with. Dave Matthews is my absolute favorite but music in general is just pretty awesome.

And of course I had to add a little Dave Matthews band.
4. The little things. I believe actions speak louder than words. Words are important too of course but they lose their meaning without actions backing them up. But it's not just the obvious, big actions...it's the little ones too. Good morning/goodnight texts, friends calling just to say hi, inside jokes, affection...you get the idea.

5. Romance. I suppose this could tie in with number 4 but that was more in general type little things. I am a complete sucker for romance. Everyone has a different idea of romance and mine ties in with love. I'm not talking about just the honeymoon type romance, but a deeper romance driven by love. Doing something for the other person just because you want to see them smile type of romance.

By kkaci at 2009-04-22
6. All natural products. How can you go wrong with a product made from all natural products that is good for you and good for the environment? Happy Earth Day, Mother nature.

By kkaci at 2009-04-22
7. Love. All kinds of love. I don't even think I have words to describe love, it is a force bigger than I could probably ever imagine let alone describe.

3 comments:
Hi Kaci. Excellent appreciations! I'd start off with kissing, nature and music too. I'd probably add parents (birth or spiritual) and Good health to my list I think. Hard when it's limited to a mere five, eh ...
Thanks :D I love getting lost in kissing and it's been on my mind a lot lately sooo I had to put it right up there. My love appreciation is all types of love, love for friends, love for family, romantic love, spritual love, the whole deal. :D
Love this blog entry. Thank you for giving my such a nice way to look at things.
Post a Comment