
Some days I just wish I had someone to just hug me and tell me everything will be okay. Someone I could curl up next to and just fit myself securely into his arms. Don't get me wrong, my family and friends have been a huge support for me. I just miss affection. It's difficult when I don't get out very far and people aren't allowed to come over (due to another family member's issues). I am a very affectionate person. I think I just want to meet a guy who would have patience with me and would give me loving support. Who would see me and not just some girl with a bunch of baggage. I can remember days when I used to spend time with a guy I was seeing at the time and some of my favorite times with him was when we would just lounge around at night and have long conversations while I gave him a back rub. I miss that. He lived on a lake and it was so peaceful at night there. Quite unfortunately the agoraphobia has affected most of my relationships, even the most understanding guys I have dated, ran out of patience after awhile. Anyway, I guess it's safe to say I am feeling rather lonely.
Debussy - Clair de Lune

No comments:
Post a Comment