Sunday, March 22, 2009

Argh.

I hate this. Hate is such a strong word...but I seriously am so frustrated right now. I'm still having issues at night and so now during the day, I worry about having no one to talk to at night. I hate it! I know that making progress there are many set backs but I am just so sad and frustrated. It feels like each time I put one fear behind me, another one pops up. I feel like I am walking on thin ice, wondering when it is going to break. I wish I had much more positive things to say. I have been trying to keep in mind that the situation hasn't changed, just my perception of it has changed. I am okay until I start to think about it again and cannot seem to focus on anything else. I don't have much more to say, I just needed to let it out I think.

1 comment:

morrow said...

Everyone needs to vent sometimes. And i can be so hard when you need someone to talk and noone is available. :-(