Thursday, June 11, 2009

Progress report

I am very happy to say that I was able to finally get together with my photographer for a shoot yesterday! It's been about a year since I've done any shoots and it is definitely something I enjoy doing so it was nice to be able to get back into it. We just set up something very last minute so that I wouldn't have too much time to think and worry over it. It was very laid back and low key. We went to a park nearby my house and found some places to shoot. Took about two hours. He sent me a link to some of the photos so here is one of them. He hasn't been able to edit any of them but I'm too excited to wait.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By KKaci at 2009-06-11

I also was able to get to the Hinduism class on Tuesday and attempted another movie tonight. I am pretty happy with how things have been lately. I do really miss my super delicious friend still. I just wish I knew if I did something so I could fix things if I did. I know it is what it is and that I just need to let it be but sometimes I just miss him. I think I just jumped into things with him way too fast. I don't regret it but I think I am definitely going to take things very very slow from now on. It's weird, I usually do take things slow, I'm not sure what it was with him. Another one of my friends has expressed interest but I am hesitant. I just don't want to lose a friend in the long run. Anyway, I guess whatever happens happens. I am just taking it as it all comes, which seems to be working since progress has been going good. I am completely grateful to be where I am now, especially when I look back at things and see where I was at.

4 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

You are beautiful.

Kaci said...

Thank you so much. :)

Ellen said...

Hi Kaci,
I just think Mr. SD is a bit of a jerk. Whatever happened, it's not cool to just dump someone without a word and without returning her calls. You are worth a whole lot more than that!

And congrats on getting out more despite your fears.
Cheers, Ellen

Kaci said...

Thanks :) I will have to check out your blogs when I have some time to read in depth more!