So this whole week I have been pushing myself a little more to get out. Plus, I feel quite frustrated around the house because of the family issues that have been going on. Tuesday I was able to make it to the Hinduism class for an hour and I am looking forward to go again. I've been trying to drive a little bit further so I can begin to make my comfort area a bit bigger. I really want to be at the point where I can start to hang out around people again, I've noticed myself getting lonely again lately. So I've been slightly more irritable lately. Anyway, I also made it to a movie on Tuesday! Now, this is kind of a big deal since I really don't like to go to movies at all. They have a theater about 5 minutes away from my house that plays movies when they are not as popular at a really cheap price. They were playing He is Just Not That into You. I figured it'd probably be good practice to see if I could sit there for two hours and also if I needed to walk out, I only wasted 2 bucks. Plus I've read the book and I was quite curious to see the movie. I went by myself, which yes was kind of awkward. I am usually fine with going places by myself but for some reason going to a movie by myself was just plain weird. I didn't want to invite anyone because I didn't want to drag them to a movie to just end up walking out because I wasn't sure how long I'd be okay with it. About an hour into it, I started to feel a bit uncomfortable but I managed to sit through it.

By kkaci at 2009-05-07

By kkaci at 2009-05-07
The movie was pretty cute, it had the happy ending for the most part, you know how it goes. It kind of got me thinking though. The book itself is written by a guy who is putting it out there bluntly about guys and how they feel about girls. The chapters are titled like...He's just not that into you if he's not asking you out, he's just not that into you if he is not calling, he's just not that into you if he doesn't want to marry you, he's just not that into you if he's not having sex with you, etc. Some of this stuff seems pretty obvious on but then again I am not a guy, I have no idea how they think. It was definitely interesting to read but I'm curious...how does a guy show you that he is into you? I'm always curious about the guys perspective about things, I've recently had some conversations on romance from a guys point of view which is always nice to know! So...guys...care to share? :)

By kkaci at 2009-05-07

By kkaci at 2009-05-07
Anyway, I was stoked to be able to have done all of that this week. Today, I am feeling a little bit more anxious. I think it comes back to that idea of the rug being pulled out from under me. I am trying not to focus on it too much and hopefully this feeling passes because I keep picturing myself being able to go out and do things with people and move out in the future actually being a possibility sooner than I may have thought. Plus, I am really hoping that I can make it out tomorrow night for more than 5 minutes!

No comments:
Post a Comment