I really enjoy getting to know people, it's always fun and interesting to learn new things about someone. In the past when I was meeting new people, we'd shoot all sorts of questions back and forth to answer. I've spent hours on the phone doing this before so why not here? I thought I'd post some questions up for a "getting to know you" blog. :) Feel free to post up any questions and I will answer them too! Answer which ever ones you want or all of them!
1. If you could have any superhero power what would you choose?
2. If you could relive one moment in your past, which one would you choose?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your favorite comfort food?
5. What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?
6. Something you find fascinating?
7. What is something you are passionate about?
8. How did you come up with your blog title?
9. If you won the lottery, how would you spend it?
10. What do you like about the opposite sex? Or what attracts you to someone?
11. And my favorite, what do you know for sure?
Here are my answers :)
1. If I could have any super power, it'd definitely be the ability to transport. Then I could go anywhere I want and still be able to get back home fast if need be. I really would love to see the beach.
2. I definitely have several moments I'd like to re-live. Many of them are from my childhood, when stress was not even something imaginable. Before my parents divorced, the house we lived in had an art studio. It was this huge open room with windows from the floor to the ceiling. My mom used to teach art lessons to myself and classmates there. Then we'd all run around the house afterward.
3. I absolutely love Meet Joe Black. I also really like Howl's Moving Castle. I really like Hayao Miyazaki anime movies.
4. I could eat Chinese food probably every day if I could. When I have a cold, I eat hot and sour soup and veggie fried rice.
5. It usually depends on the person. When I first met an ex from a few years ago, the first thing I noticed was his awesome sense of humor. Usually though, it's some sort of facial feature I notice first.
6. I cannot get enough of ocean life shows. I can watch Planet Earth and Blue Planet over and over again. The creatures that live in the dark parts of the ocean are so interesting! Which is why I want to travel, so I can go visit a coral reef!
7. I am still trying to discover what I am passionate about. It seems like everything that I get into, I eventually get bored with and at the moment I feel like I don't have a lot of options. I am pretty passionate about love though.
8. It's actually the name of a CD. Creative I know, but it just seemed to fit. I am always dreaming. :) It was that or Playing under the table and dreaming. Which is a Dave Matthews lyric and seemed a little too long.
9. I'd pay off my bills, pays off my moms bills and house, save and invest, give some to several charities and buy myself a convertible. Maybe that would motivate me to get out some more huh? :D I think it'd be nice to be able to just keep myself busy with hobbies and get involved with some volunteer work!
10. Physically, I am a sucker for dark hair and green eyes. I also really like defined facial structure. Good sense of humor, someone who is passionate about things, romantic...that list could go on for ages though so I'll leave it at that. I really like the way I can feel protected by a guy who cares. :) I want someone who takes care of me and who will let me take care of him. And for whatever reason, probably more than one, I prefer it when the guy is older than me. I dated a guy about 15 years older than me once and we really got along well. There was a confidence about him that I really liked as well as he always seemed so laid back.
11. I love this question because when you really think about it, what do you know for sure? Things I thought I knew for sure, ended up quite different. Plus, everyone always has really good answers because it's different for everyone. Anyway, I know for sure that a hug can help make things better. I know for sure that everything passes. (Sometimes I forget this though) I know for sure that things could always get worse....but they could always get better too. I know for sure that tomorrow is not guaranteed so live in the moment. (Something I am trying to do) And I know for sure that love is a powerful force, more powerful than I could ever imagine. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
1. If you could have any superhero power what would you choose?
Would immortality be taking it a bit too far?
2. If you could relive one moment in your past, which one would you choose?
My greatest moment of childhood happiness.
3. What is your favorite movie?
Don't have one, for some reason.
4. What is your favorite comfort food?
I don't eat for comfort.
5. What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?
The way they look at me.
6. Something you find fascinating?
History.
7. What is something you are passionate about?
Getting to know interesting people and seeing new places.
8. How did you come up with your blog title?
It's what the blog is all about, pure and simple.
9. If you won the lottery, how would you spend it?
I'd live off it until I got a job, then I would go on a trip to see my girlfriend. Then I would buy my parents something nice (and my sisters too, to keep them from moaning about being left out). Then I would put some of it into a savings account. Then I would spend all my free time writing.
10. What do you like about the opposite sex? Or what attracts you to someone?
Basically every feature that sets the opposite sex apart from mine.
11. What do you know for sure?
That I'm experiencing love in a way that I could never have imagined before.
*12. What's your favorite animal?
Cats.
Mine are polar bears :)
Flight
If I could relive a moment I'd like to beat up this one guy that used to pick on me.
Cast Away
Too much good food to name.
I've never thought about it, but it seems like it's probably different for everyone I meet.
I'm fastinated by science things like dark matter/energy, and consciousness.
Don't have a blog...yet.
I think I'd honestly get the most joy spending it on my family and friends.
Physically, I prefer a woman who is fit and healthy, and looks like she's been in the sun. Something about a nice tan really is a turn on for me. don't know why.
Personality wise, I'm attracted to kindness and independence.
I know for sure that family is the most important thing in the world.
Dogs.(sorry mr. blue)
Hi Kaci, I enjoyed your Q&A heaps, esp your answers : (1) 'Power of Transport' ... I can relate. It'd be like an escape pod. (6) I think you'd love the (Australian) 'Great Barrier Reef' ! (10) *sigh* lovely answer. What a sweet heart you have. (11) indeed, all things must pass ... including phases of agoraphobia and loneliness.
Jason - You really should start a blog, it's a good outlet. Let me know if you do!
Diver- I'm sure I would love the great barrier reef, that's the one I want to see the most! I think that is an aspect of love that is important, you take care of him, he'll take care of you.
Post a Comment