Attached or Single? Single but I still manage to find myself attached.
Best Friend? I am blessed to have more than one :)
Cake or Pie? French Silk Pie!
Day of Choice? They are currently really all the same to me.
Essential Item? My phone
Favorite Color? Cerulean
Gummy Bears or Worms? Sour Patch Kids
Hometown? The O. Ne
Indulgence? Sunglasses.
January or July? July. I'm not much for the cold weather.
Kids? None
Life Isn’t Complete Without? Love
Marriage Date? No time soon!
Number of Magazine Subscriptions? 5. Self. Glamour. Fitness. Women's Health. Travel and Leisure.
Orange or Apple? Both
Phobia(s)? Well, that is pretty obvious.
Quote?"Twenty years from now, you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
Reasons to Smile? Many.
Season of Choice? Summer/Fall
Tag Two ...Hmm, well whoever is interested in posting this I suppose.
Unknown Fact About Me? Nobody knows my real birthday because I am adopted. I was dropped off at a post office in Seoul. The doctor had to make a guess.
Vegetable? Corn on the cob. I could eat it all the time.
Worst Habit? Interrupting people.
X-Ray or Ultrasound? I've had X-rays before.
Your Favorite Food(s)? Chinese.
Zodiac Sign? Aries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Nobody knows my real birthday because I am adopted. I was dropped off at a post office in Seoul."
-------------------------------------
That's such a unique birth story Kaci. It almost makes you sound like a magical baby, posted by the universe :)
Thanks :D. The only think I have is the name my birth mother gave me and that's it. I've heard similar stories from other girl adoptees from Korea.
Post a Comment