Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My art

So I have finally figured out how to post some pictures of my art. Please excuse my horrible picture taking skills. They are not the best pictures and I think my cat got in the way of a couple of them but this is what I've been doing when I get bored. I wish I had more of the glass work I've been doing but I've sold it to my neighbor. So here it is, amateur as it is, it gives me something to do : )

Blue Glass Vase. Bought the vase then used gold paint on it and fired it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Christmas decorations. They are all supposed to have bows but these are unfinished and the finished ones I gave away as gifts or sold to my neighbor to give away as gifts.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kkaci, shot with C990Z,D490Z at 2009-02-24

Acrylic on canvas. Cherry Blossoms

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Acrylic on Canvas. Got the idea from a photo I saw

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Acrylic on Canvas
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kkaci, shot with C990Z,D490Z at 2009-02-24

More canvas
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kkaci, shot with C990Z,D490Z at 2009-02-24

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kkaci, shot with C990Z,D490Z at 2009-02-24




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kkaci, shot with C990Z,D490Z at 2009-02-24

The one my neighbor bought that I redid on a larger canvas
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kkaci, shot with C990Z,D490Z at 2009-02-24

And lastly this is something my MOM made. But I like her stuff, shes the creative one in the family. The rest of us just try to keep up.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kkaci, shot with C990Z,D490Z at 2009-02-24

5 comments:

diver said...

Excellent work Kaci, love 'em, particularly 5, 6, 7, & 9 :) I got a surprise when I saw #5 because right at the moment I'm working on a cloisonne enamel brooch featuring tiny brown and blue circles - just like that piece of yours!

Your mum's work is so original, and so ornate!

Enjoyed your previous post too and am looking forward to exploring dharmacentral.com. Cheers!

Kaci said...

Thanks. I like abstract because if you mess it up, it can become part of the artwork! Ooh, I can't wait to see that one!

My mom has some really greatly detailed stuff. She does a lot of castles. She has an etsy page but I forget her username. I showed her some of your jewelry, she likes it a lot.

Robert said...

Impressive, both yours & your mum's!

Lynn said...

I agree with Diver those are the exact ones i liked too. I would LOVE those for my wall. Keep up the great work Kaci you have a talent

morrow said...

I like you art. They are very beautiful. Enjoyed looking at them. And I did see your cats paws in one of the pictures, very cute.