Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Saying goodbye

So I am thankful to say that despite all the issues I had last night trying to get to my grandmother's wake, that I was able to attend her funeral this morning. I did have some anxiety about it while getting ready but I had to tell myself that all I could do is do the best I can. This is the first funeral I have been able to get to. It was quite sad. I had hoped to be strong and be a support for my family but I think in the long run they ended up being a support to me because I ended up getting really sad.

My grandmother was battling with Alzheimer disease in her older age and so I do feel that she is now in a better place and is reunited with my grandpa who she loved dearly. May she rest in peace. <3

1 comment:

Sarah♥ said...

Sorry for your loss...

x