Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone had a lovely holiday. I know that anxiety can be a menace for a lot of us during the holidays so I hope that everyone was able to enjoy theirs. I'm happy to say that this year, things went really smoothly for me and I am very grateful. Thanksgiving was just sad this year and the family was unable to get together so I am really glad that we were able to get together for Christmas and that I had very little anxiety. It did pop up every now and then but I was able to talk myself through it and busy myself with some projects.

I am definitely looking forward to the New Year and seeing what I can get accomplished. I've been in a down phase for so long now, I really hope that I am on my way back up. Sometimes it's really hard to tell though, you know? With setbacks and bad days, it all seems to get jumbled up. There are days I feel I am forward, only to feel I am falling behind the next day. I guess all I can keep doing is trying my best.

3 comments:

Lisa x said...

Merry Christmas!! Thankfully mine was pretty much anxiety free too x

Kaci said...

Glad to hear! Happy New Year!

Wendy Lady said...

I'm happy to hear you had a good Christmas! My anxiety popped up a little bit as well during my family party, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I hope you also have an awesome New Year!!!