Wednesday, January 21, 2009

L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle.

Before I start, I'd like to thank you guys for leaving me comments. It is such a blessing to be able to connect with people who are so kind and understanding. :) So, thank you!

I feel a bit better now but I had a couple more really rough nights. It seemed like no matter what I tried to do to cheer myself up, to comfort my heart, nothing was working. It was quite a bit scary to feel that sad. For the most part, I feel that everything has meaning to it but it was very hard for me to find meaning in those nights where it felt as though my will had just left me. I still choose to believe that things are coming together for me though. At least I do, now, in this moment, which according to Tolle is all that matters. How else can I explain all the people coming into my life at the moment? Is it a coincidence that I happened to find a spiritual teacher who is just down the street from my house after months of wanting...better yet, yearning for one? Or is it God behind it all, choosing to remain anonymous? I think I know.

I have found some projects to keep me busy in the meantime. I love...absolutely love cherry blossoms. I think if I was to be a flower, that would be it. So, I am doing a painting on canvas. I've never worked on canvas and I really like it. I've spend the past few nights on it, listening to Dido. It creates quite a relaxing environment. I also have a mosaic I am doing. I've been watching some of my favorite shows which make me laugh. I'm re-reading one of my comfort books, Eat. Pray. Love and also Chicken Soup for the Soul, it's hard to be sad reading optimistic stories. I am still trying to do meditations, I need to schedule some time to get some help on learning to quite my mind. On my list of things to do. Also, still working on yoga. I do not feel any bendier than normal but I suppose that takes time. I know I need to add exercise into my routine but when my heart starts to beat faster, it puts me off wanting to exercise. Another thing to work on I suppose.

cat
more animals

As for the sadness scare, I am still not too sure about meds. So I am going to see what I can find about homeopathy, something that will not give me side effects. And maybe tweaking my vitamins might help, I know I don't get enough of what I need. So far, I haven't found any places that take insurance. But for now, I am just going to try to have faith that things are falling into place. Good people are coming in and negative people are heading out. Sadly, it was someone I considered to be a good friend but I guess I oughta be glad when someone shows their true colors. Well, that's all folks. ;) Hope all is well.

p.s. The title of the blog translates into "The love that moves the sun and the other stars" in Italian.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Kaci

I hope you are feeling abit better after some crap nights x

After reading some of your blog you seem a really sweet person, I saw your comment on Roberts blog and I hope that you stop by my blog sometime. Would be nice to get to know you :-) love Marie xx

Kaci said...

Thanks. I will definitely start dropping by your blog now too! :)

Kate said...

Hi Kaci

Do u have msn or a email add?

Marie x

you can email me or add me on msn via pink-daisey@hotmail.co.uk