Friday, November 11, 2011

Motivation

So I was watching Jay Leno tonight and one of his guests caught my attention. The more I listened to him, the more I realized what a great attitude he had about his life. He has reasons to be down but he chooses to look ahead and be positive. I found an inspiration speech of his on youtube and what he is saying just really made so much sense to me. I love stumbling on to this sort of things because it really does put things into perspective. Yes, agoraphobia makes life hard for me but I can choose to keep looking forward. I know I will still have my bad days. In fact, this whole week has been a really rough one. But watching this video definitely lightened my mood and allows me to see that I can make choices still. I know I'll have bad days again, but I hope that I can keep this in mind to help me get through them. Here is one of his videos, his name is JR Martinez

2 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

I'm going to take a little look at this... ;)

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)