So these past couple of weeks have been slowly getting better. This weekend I got out a little bit. I went to one of the clubs near my house. It took me a couple of tries but I made it there! I only stayed for about 15 minutes but it's a start. Today, I went down the street to a car show at a restaurant near my house. A couple of my friends were there who I haven't seen in too long so it was really nice to be able to go and enjoy the weather and catch up with my friends. I was there for about 45 minutes.
Also, I have been occupied with working on shoes for the fashion show! I think in one of my previous posts I mentioned I was going to be a designer in one of the fashion shows around town. I have 6 models to work with and I am putting two pairs of shoes I have already made in and then making 4 new pairs. It's been good to have something to focus on. I am quite excited to see how people react to the shoes when they are in the show! If anyone wants to check out my shoes the page is www.facebook.com/pinkominko
Other than that, not much new. I have been using positive affirmations again and focusing on more positive thoughts. I still meditate but only for about 15 mins a day, I was going for 20 but I got really antsy towards the end so I shortened it up a bit. After getting out a bit this weekend, I really do miss when it was a lot easier for me to just go out and socialize and go out to eat and go on dates. I've never minded being single for some reason but I am kind of feeling that itch to want to connect with someone. Of course, it'd be a lot easier if I could actually go to restaurants to begin with. Can't really date unless I can get myself to go out on a date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment