Monday, May 2, 2011

Bad week.

Ok, so last week was just a mess. By the end of the week, I really just wanted to give it the middle finger. Yeah, that's how I feel about you too, week.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where all the big stuff is enough that all the little stuff builds up too? That was my week. Monday started out with horrible anxiety. So much for rememebering the "air after the pain" (From my last blog) All I could think about was how I just wanted to be able to sleep and feel comfortable. I just couldn't sleep and it just added to the anxiety and it just ended up with me feeling terrified on and off until I was finally able to calm down. I was a bit sensitive afterwards for a few days but I managed to get back out and do stuff, like go to the store.

However, my car battery ended up dying for no reason whatsoever and then after jumping it, it was fine. One of the bigger things that I tend to worry about is being stuck somewhere. Luckily I got stuck up the street from my house but then I started worrying about what if it had happened futher away? So that's kind of put me off really trying to stretch my boundries for the moment.

A bunch of little stuff happened that just put me in a cranky mood for the rest of the week. It sucked.

However, the nice things out of it was that I was able to get the car jumped immediately by the guys that owned the restaurant I was getting take out from and that I was able to get through the bad days I had with the anxiety. I had help from a friend, which was very nice. Looking back now....it still sucked. But I am glad it wasn't worse.

I'm just really annoyed with myself and the anxiety. How much longer am I going to let it play me like a puppet?

3 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

Ugh - crappy week. Let's hope this one is better xxx

Lisa x said...

There must be something in the water. I've been feeling exactly the same!

I know that it will pass eventually but that doesn't seem to help when I'm really anxious.

Hope you're feeling better! x

Kaci said...

Thanks ladies!

I hear ya, it's really hard to think of anything else but the moment when it comes to anxiety.