I get really frustrated with how simply anxiety can sap me of my confidence. It's like *snap* and I begin to doubt myself again. I've had a couple of good weeks, where I was getting out easier and feeling my confidence grow but these past couple of days I've been having trouble again. I just don't get it sometimes, why can't I do something today that I was fine doing yesterday? Or a week ago? If I've been there once before, why would it be difficult to be there again? I just want to be able to feel free. Like I can make my own decisions without basing them on anxiety. I am so tired of it.
I don't care to be "normal" anymore, but I'd sure as hell like to feel like I am in charge of my own life. I like it to be easy to make a grocery store run. I'd like to stop wondering if I will make it through my entire workout. I'd just like to know I can. I'd like to be able to go out on dates and go out with my friends, I feel so isolated and lonely lately.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*HUGS*
*HUGS*
This is always what happens to me. It confuses me and makes me so frustrated. The only thing you can do is accept that you will be able to do these things soon. Some days are good...some bad x
Post a Comment