Saturday, July 11, 2009

Art

Here is some of the art work that I have been working on lately. The last two are for my neighbor for her Street of Dreams house and the first one is just one I did for fun :)

Keahi and Lana

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Chocolate Swirl

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Chocolate Drizzle

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Things are still moving forward although these past could of weeks have been a little rougher on me. Not sure why, I think sometimes I just get too caught up in negative thinking and it takes toll. The good news is that despite that, I have still been able to get out and do the things I've wanted to do, just with a bit more nerves. My older friend got a new car and I went to the car show to see it last week. This was one of the things I really wanted to do but had a very hard time doing it. I was nervous about it during the day and when I was walking towards the car show and turned right back around! I had to sit at my car for a little bit but I eventually made it over there. A friend that was there came over and chatted with me for a bit and I eventually relaxed a little and even joined them for dinner after. I wasn't able to sit through dinner though, I ended up getting my food to go but it was okay with everyone.

ZR1
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

I also made it downtown again! I attended an event at one of the downtown clubs where another one of my dj friends was playing (not to be mistaken for my super delicious friend who also is a DJ). I've never seen him play before so I really wanted to go but I wasn't sure if I'd make it down. It ended up being one of those 'lets see how far I can get' situations and I made it down there! I did have some anxiety throughout the night and I had to take a moment and ended up sitting in the dj booth in a corner till it passed. My friend was really nice to me about it and tried to help me relax a little. Which I really appreciated. Having supportive people around really does help things pass quicker. :)

I hope that everyone is doing well. :)

No comments: