So my birthday was on Friday! It seems like time is just going by so fast lately, I can't believe it is already April but I am sure looking forward to the nicer weather. I didn't really have any big plans as I haven't been getting out much and I haven't really tried to go out on the weekends in like, 3 months. I did get out for a bit on Friday so that was a great birthday gift to myself.
I've been exercising more and doing yoga twice a week and that seems to be helping. My overall mood seem to be calmer than it was a few months ago. I only do about a half hour of yoga and 25 mins of cardo a couple times a week but hey, if it makes a difference that's all that really matters!
Also, I am excited to say I am going to be in a fashion show in town in a couple months! I am thrilled to have been noticed with my shoes and asked and I am super excited to come out with some new designs! Things with the shoes have been keeping me busy and gives me something to look forward to. I only hope that things continue to keep growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy (late) birthday ;)
The fashion show thing sounds a good starting block for your shoes to get noticed in, it can only get bigger and better!
x
looove your blog !
Post a Comment